• 539 quartz claims (approx 112 square kilometers). Staked March 2017.
• contiguous with K2 Gold Corp’s Squid Property.
• No Royalty Burden.
• North Ladue airstrip located on property.
• Heavy equipment accessible by the 4 wheel drive road from 60 Mile / Top of the World Hwy.
• Lots of historic placer exploration roads throughout the property.
• Situated at the headwaters of Matson Creek and North Ladue Creeks that have collectively produced > 10 000 Oz. coarse placer gold.
• Property is drained by highly anomalous Au, Ag, & Pb (up to 98th percentile) Regional government stream sediment samples.
• No know previous hard rock exploration on the property.
• Property is located along a major mapped NW- SE fault system with numerous interpreted perpendiculars NE – SW cross cutting structures (as observed in topographic lineaments). This regional scale fault contains local ultramafic rocks and separates the Paleozoic Klondike Schists from the Paleozoic Orthogneiss.
• No glaciation in the area ( < 1 m of overburden over bedrock) so soil sampling is a very effective way to outline perspective areas for details exploration efforts.
• Historic Polymetallic Ag – Pb – Zn +/- Au quartz veins hosted in Klondike Schists are reported in the area (Minfile Bored and Santa). This would be the target exploration model.
• Contiguous with Metals Creek Squid West property that hosts the 2013 Exploit Discovery.
• Soil geochemistry anomalies with Au up to 1.1 g/t Au
• Trench values up to 1.96 g/t Au and 160.6 g/t Au Ag over the entire 22 meter trench including 6.39 g/t Au and 513 g/t Ag
• Drilling intersected 1.54 g/t Au and 114 g/t Ag over 21m.
• Oxide Mineralization with 92% recovery from bottle roll test for Au and 81.5% recovery from bottle roll test for Ag.
• The metals Creek Au Exploit Discovery is situated on an inferred NW – SE fault structure (Borden Creek) that continues into GS property block and is perpendicular to a reginal scale mapped fault nearby.